Are you looking to add a little customization to your ride this spring? Vehicle accessories are one of the easiest ways to make that happen. You can add a little extra to improve your daily driver. Here’s some of the top picks:
- Add in-dash navigation. Sure, you have nav on your phone, but that is just not as convenient as being able to just glance over to see where you need to go. With in-dash navigation, you are also tied into the speaker system for the vehicle, making it easier than ever to hear the turn-by-turn instructions. Also, you’ll extend your phone’s battery life by not using it as much for directions.
- Add a back-up camera. If you are one of the lucky ones to have this in your vehicle already from the factory, well done! For the rest of us, it’s nice to be able to see what is behind you when you are backing up. It provides just one more layer of security and safety when trying to back out or park.
- Add premium wheels. You can change up the look and feel of your car instantly when you get new rims and tires. There are so many different patterns to choose from. In addition, you can decide on the color including standards like chrome, black, matte black, etc. You can even add a little accent color to your existing wheels by having a small “bead-like” circle placed around the wheel. This is a sure way to call attention to your new look and feel.
- Add rally stripes. Some decals and stripes are easy to add – and you don’t have to be a professional to do it. Although you’d better measure twice to make sure you get your vehicle accessory decals on the right way the first time. Crooked decals aren’t pretty to look at.
- Add remote start. If you are looking for an automotive accessory that can make your life just a little easier, this one is it. You can turn on your car while still walking up to it from the store, from inside your home or office or really anywhere. This will get your heater started in the winter and your air conditioner started in the summer.