Muffler Service & Repair:
- Muffler Replacement
- Exhaust Leaks
- Exhaust Repair
- Catalytic Convertor Replacement and Repair
- And More!
Here at General Muffler & Auto Supply, we’re muffler and exhaust system experts. We prioritize our commitment to giving you high quality customer service. And we’ll match or beat any muffler service quote you bring in from another shop!
Importance Of Muffler Repair
Your exhaust system makes sure toxic exhaust fumes never enter your car cabin and also ensures your engine runs smoothly. It keeps both you and your car safe. It’s also responsible for maintaining fuel efficiency and reducing emission that damages the environment. If you sense there might be an issue with your muffler or exhaust system, you need to bring your car in to a qualified muffler repair professional as soon as possible.
Signs You Need Muffler and Exhaust System Repair:
- Loud Noises. If your car is making more noise that it usually does, this is an indicator that your muffler is damaged. And it can even cost you a ticket from the police for disturbing the peace. Don’t wait to get this checked out.
- Failing or Failed Catalytic Convertor. A failed catalytic convertor sounds like someone rattling a box of rocks when your car is stopped or idling.
- Decreased Fuel Efficiency. Are you filling up your gas tank more than you normally do? This could be a sign that your exhaust system has s leak.
- Bad Smell. The worst-case scenario? Carbon monoxide is leaking into the cabin of your car. This can be fatal. If you’re smelling something odd, it’s a huge red flag that you need to take your car in immediately.
If your car is displaying any of these symptoms, take it into a Muffler Repair professional immediately. Putting off exhaust repairs will cause increased cost and damage to your vehicle in the long run. Don’t delay—take care of your vehicle today.
We’re proud to provide auto repair services to Shelton, CT, and we’re open on Saturdays. Contact us today at (203) 735-6406, email@example.com or visit us in person at 670 Main St. Ansonia, CT 06401.
Copyright: bhakpong / 123RF Stock Photo
Where to find us:
670 Main St
Ansonia, CT 06401
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Parts Store Hours
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 2:00pm
Emissions Shop Hours:
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Satuday: 8:00am – 1:00pm